SADLY THE GOVERNMENT HAS TODAY (FRIDAY 31ST JULY) ANNOUNCED THAT BOWLING WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RE-OPEN TOMORROW FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 2 WEEKS
WE WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED.
Covid 19 Bowling Changes
• If you are showing any symptoms of Covid 19, please do not enter the premises.
• On arrival please enter through the bowling door only (DO NOT enter through the restaurant)
• Please wait at the entrance door until you are called forward by a member of staff. Queue at 2 metre spaces if necessary
• One person only to go to the booking desk to give names for the lane and pay. Payment by contactless if possible.
• There will be NO BOWLING SHOES available. Please wear sensible flat soled shoes or socks. (NO BARE FEET).
• Gloves will be available for use whilst bowling.
• Maximum of 6 people per lane.
• Your lane will start on time booked so please arrive 10 minutes early.
• Only one person to go to the bar for drinks.
• Remain on your allocated lane at all times. (NO running around or wandering).
• Limited balls have been issued for sole use by each lane.
• ALL excess balls have been removed from the racks to prevent multiple handling.
• ALL BALLS, SEATS AND TOUCH POINTS WILL BE SANITISED BETWEEN EACH BOOKING. Please be patient whilst this is done, it is for your own safety.
• Please leave the lane as soon as your bowling has finished for us to clean it.
• Sanitising stations are situated throughout bowling. PLEASE USE THEM.
• If you plan to eat in bowling, please book in advance to ensure that we have a table for you.
• Maximum tables of six people from a maximum of 2 households.
• A member of staff will direct you to your table and give you menus.
• Orders will be taken from the table for food and drinks.
• Payment will be taken from the table by card. Contactless where possible.
• Please remain at your table at all times whilst in the building.
• When you have finished your meal, please leave the dining area as soon as possible so that we can clean and sanitise the tables and chairs for the next customer.
• We have removed all touch points where possible to avoid the spread of COVID 19.
• Clean wrapped cutlery will be bought to the table when you have ordered.
• ALL Condiments will be individual sachets.
• The toilets are checked and kept clean and sanitised throughout the day.
• When using the toilets please only enter ONE PERSON at a time.
• Please make sure that you wash your hands for 20 seconds. and use Hand Sanitiser.
PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING (2 METRE)
AT ALL TIMES WHERE POSSIBLE