GREAT NEWS. THE GOVERNMENT HAVE SAID THAT WE CAN OPEN BOWLING
YOU MUST ALL BE FROM THE SAME HOUSEHOLD (SUPPORT BUBBLE). YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE FROM MULTIPLE HOUSEHIOLDS
MAKE A BOOKING ONLINE OR CALL 01568 611777
Our opening hours for bowling are:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday , Thursday and Friday 10.00am – 3.00pm
Saturday 10.00am – 9.00pm (last lane 8.00pm)
Prices Before 6pm
Monday to Fridays
Adult Game – £4.50; Junior Game – £3.75
Hourly Standard Rate before 6pm – £26.00
Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays
Sat, Sun & Bank Holiday Hourly Rate before 6pm – £30.00
(School Holidays are charged at Peak Rates)
Prices After 6pm
Monday to Friday
Adult Game – £4.95; Junior Game – £4.25
Hourly Standard Rate after 6pm – £28.00
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holiday Hourly Rate after 6pm – £30.00
(Juniors classed as under 14)
* School and Bank Holidays are at Peak Rate times.
FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES (UNLESS EXCEMPT) UNLESS YOU ARE SAT AT A TABLE EATING.
Covid 19 Bowling Changes
• If you are showing any symptoms of Covid 19, please do not enter the premises.
• On arrival please enter through the bowling door only (DO NOT enter through the restaurant)
• Please wait at the entrance door until you are called forward by a member of staff. Queue at 2 metre spaces if necessary
• One person only to go to the booking desk to give names for the lane and pay. Payment by contactless if possible.
• There will be NO BOWLING SHOES available. Please wear sensible flat soled shoes or socks. (NO BARE FEET).
• Gloves will be available for use whilst bowling.
• Maximum of 6 people per lane.
• Your lane will start on time booked so please arrive 10 minutes early.
• Only one person to go to the bar for drinks.
• Remain on your allocated lane at all times. (NO running around or wandering).
• Limited balls have been issued for sole use by each lane.
• ALL excess balls have been removed from the racks to prevent multiple handling.
• ALL BALLS, SEATS AND TOUCH POINTS WILL BE SANITISED BETWEEN EACH BOOKING. Please be patient whilst this is done, it is for your own safety.
• Please leave the lane as soon as your bowling has finished for us to clean it.
• Sanitising stations are situated throughout bowling. PLEASE USE THEM.
• If you plan to eat in bowling, please book in advance to ensure that we have a table for you.
• Maximum tables of six people
• A member of staff will direct you to your table and give you menus.
• Orders will be taken from the table for food and drinks.
• Payment will be taken from the table by card. Contactless where possible.
• Please remain at your table at all times whilst in the building.
• When you have finished your meal, please leave the dining area as soon as possible so that we can clean and sanitise the tables and chairs for the next customer.
• We have removed all touch points where possible to avoid the spread of COVID 19.
• Clean wrapped cutlery will be bought to the table when you have ordered.
• ALL Condiments will be individual sachets.
• The toilets are checked and kept clean and sanitised throughout the day.
• When using the toilets please only enter ONE PERSON at a time.
• Please make sure that you wash your hands for 20 seconds. and use Hand Sanitiser.
PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING (2 METRE)
AT ALL TIMES WHERE POSSIBLE