Covid Rules – RESTRICTIONS LIFTED – MASKS ARE OPTIONAL
RESTAURANT COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Please follow the rules:
* Please do not visit if you are showing any symptoms of Covid 19
* Only 6 people are permitted to sit together at a table.
* You will be asked to provide your contact information for Track & Trace upon arrival
* FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN IN ALL PUBLIC AREAS OF THE BUILDING. COVERINGS CAN BE REMOVED WHEN YOU ARE SAT AT YOUR TABLE.
* Enter through the main door
* You will be shown to your table by a member of staff
* Please remain at your table during your visit to us
* Your order will be taken at the table for both Food and Drink
* Payment will be taken at the table via contactless payment where possible
* PLEASE DO NOT MOVE ANY FURNITURE
* ALL tables and Chairs will be sanitised after each use.
* ALL tableware and cutlery has been removed from the tables to help stop the spread of COVID 19
* We will not be using place mats or putting Glassware on tables
* Cutlery and condiments will be bought to your table after you have ordered. Condiments will be provided in Sachets.
* ALL cutlery will be clean and sanitised and wrapped in a clean napkin
* Tables have been spaced apart to allow 1 metre between each table.
* The staff will wear a Face Covering when serving tables
* Food will be served from behind the customer to avoid close face to face meets.
* There will be a 1 3/4 hour time limit on tables until restrictions are lifted.
* ALL staff will wash their hands and use sanitiser before and after each visit to a table.
* Toilets are available and will be cleaned regularly
* We have a strict one person at a time in the toilets
* Hand Sanitiser stations are situated throughout the building
* PLEASE RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES WHILST AT THE GROVE