Under the new Government rules Tier 3 the following groups will be permitted.
* up to 4 players from different households.
FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN (UNLESS EXCEMPT) IN ALL INDOOR AREAS with the exception of the restaurant if you are sat at a table eating or drinking).
*Please note that under Tier 2 rules, meeting inside the clubhouse is limited to ONE household only (NO mixing). You are permitted to mix up to six people from various households outside. Alcohol may only be served with food.
Tee time bookings will be taken by phone only on (01568) 610602, for MEMBERS and NON MEMBERS, card payment only on arrival, contactless preferred. Social distancing of 2-metre rule must be strictly adhered to at all times. Please arrive 10 mins before tee time. NO EQUIPMENT HIRE. Driving Range is Open.
Opening times – 7.30am – 3.30pm – (please check website or facebook before travelling as weather conditions may delay opening or close courses).
We do hope that you enjoy your game and just by way of a reminder we would like to make you aware of the following information.
* Members and non-members should not arrive at the club any more than ten minutes before their tee time.
* Shoes must be changed in the car park.
* All players are asked to maintain the appropriate 2-metre social distancing rule at all times on the course, and in and around the foyer entrance to pro-shop.
* Players MUST NOT TOUCH OR REMOVE any flagsticks, the ball must be removed from the hole using your putter.
* Players MUST NOT CONGREGATE in and around the entrance to foyer, Pro-shop or on the course.
* Any person who is experiencing symptoms of COVID19 should not visit the Grove, they should contact NHS 111 to seek the appropriate medical advice.
* Until further notice all play will be controlled by bookings which can be made by calling (01568) 610602.
This approach will be reviewed ongoing with Government advice. Enjoy your round today, Play safe – Keep safe